Call for Abstract
The scientific committee of KJCOS 2019 welcomes the submission of abstracts for Scientific Oral or Poster Presentation.
• Abstracts should be submitted electronically via the KJCOS 2019 website (www.kjcos2019.org).
• All abstracts must be written in English, and will be assessed by the Scientific Committee and assigned to the appropriate session.
• The presenting author should attend the congress and register online via the congress website by the Early Registration deadline.
• Submitting an abstract implies the following agreement of authors:
- Inclusion of the abstract in the KJCOS 2019 program and abstract book that will be published.
- Presenting author’s attendance at KJCOS 2019.
|Abstract Submission Deadline||April 1 (Mon), 2019|
|Review of Abstracts||April, 2019|
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance||TBD|
|Early Registration Deadline||May 17 (Fri), 2019|
Abstract Submission Process
- Abstract must be written and presented in English.
- Abstract title should be written in upper and lower case letters (do not use all capital letters) and should not be more than 150 characters. (NOT words)
- Abstract details consist of four paragraphs labeled, Objective(s) / Method(s) / Result(s) / Conclusion(s) and it should NOT exceed 400 words.
- Tables, diagram and pictures are NOT allowed in the abstract.
- An acknowledgement of abstract submission will be automatically sent to presenting and corresponding author by e-mail upon completion of online submission.
This letter is not an acceptancenotification but a notification of your abstract submission.
- It is the responsibility of each individual to verify the acknowledgements and carefully review the submitted abstract(s), noting that in some cases during the submission
process, characters becomeillegible.
- You can review, modify or update your abstract(s) at My page on the website until April 1 (Mon), 2019.
|11||Foot and Ankle||12||Basic Science|
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- The scientific committee will review all abstracts that are submitted on time and that are in accordance with the specified format. The scientific committee reserves
the right to reject any proposalswhich fail to comply with the submission guidelines mentioned above.
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author and corresponding author. It may also be found on 'My page' of the KJCOS 2019 website.
- Upon acceptance of your abstract, the presenting author is expected to register and present the abstracts at the Oral Session or Poster Presentation.
The abstract will be published in the congressabstract book only if the presenting author is registered with full payment by May 17, 2019.
Prepare Presentation material(s)
- The official language is English. All presentations must be made using English language.
- Only LCD projection will be available.
- Microsoft PowerPoint is recommendable for presentation file(s). When building your presentation, all files (PowerPoint and external, i.e. movie files) associated
with your presentation must residein the same folder and Be sure to bring your movie files along with your PowerPoint presentation.
- If transferring a presentation from a Macintosh environment to a PC platform, it is imperative that you review your presentation in the Preview Room.
- We do not recommend using your own laptop to avoid problems with the supplied equipment in each session room. However, if you plan to use your personal laptop,
please bring it to the PreviewRoom to confirm display compatibility with the supplied equipment in each session room.
KJCOS 2019 Secretariat: Coex Convention Team